Kesley over at Reading Keeps You Sane tagged me for this fun little meme. Enjoy!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Going back to school shopping for those lovely elementary years. Ah, how I miss those carefree days...
What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
1. Get up to date on writing reviews!
2. Watch the olympics
4. Go to a high school fall sport kick-off banquet
5. Organize all the pictures from my trip
Snacks I Enjoy:
Pringles...reese's pieces, baby carrots, apple sauce.
Places I've Lived:
I've moved once since I was born and that was to a house only 10 blocks away. Sorry I'm so boring!
Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionare:
1. Buy tickets to the olympics!!! That would be so cool
2. Own all the books I could possible want and house them all in an enormous, yet cozy library.
3. Go clothes shopping. hehe.
4. Be able to go to any college I was able to get into.
5. Travel to a bunch of foreign places. I want to see so many things!
And I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you haven't done this meme yet, consider yourself tagged!