I was tagged by Em for the Six Random Things Meme! And since this is my first meme, I figured I had to do it. And then while I was thinking about what my answers were going to be, I learned that it is really hard to think of random things about yourself! But, I tried my hardest to be interesting and creative, so here's my attempt:
1. I love chai tea. Whenever I go to a coffee shop, I never get coffee, I always get a chai. It has vanilla, spices, cinnamon, and warm milk. What more could a girl need on a rainy day?
2. I have never been able to pick a favorite color. I like all of them; it depends on my mood. I especially like the cooler pastel colors but if you can find a bright pink, orange, or yellow, then I'll be sure to fall in love with that color too. So whenever people ask me what my favorite color is, I say the first thing that pops into my head that day.
3. Best movie ever = August Rush. I saw it about a month ago at this little theater about two blocks from my house and, oh my gosh, it was amazing. I loved the music and the ambience, the plot line, and the characters. It was one masterpiece of a movie and you should all go out and see it ASAP. It just came out on DVD and I am just waiting until I have enough money to buy it so I can watch little Freddie Highmore with his adorable accent over and over again.
4. green beans are gross.
5. I love snow. Maybe not the actual wet flakes, but I love the whole idea of it. Right now, I'm staring out of my bedroom window at the branches of a tree that have little puffs of snow resting on every twig. It's sooo pretty. It snowed over night here, so nothing has had the chance to be messed up yet, and it's truly beautiful.
6. I'm going to the mall today! Yay! I get to go shop a little for my spring clothes, of which I have none. I swear, I think I have some ratty t-shirts and a pair of shorts or two and that's it. I don't think that's really going to get me through the summer.
And there you have it. Six random things about me that you didn't know yet. I hope that was at least a little bit interesting/entertaining!
The Rules For The Meme:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So, I tag: Enna Isilee, Teen Book Review, Page Numbered, The Page Wanderer, Shelf Elf, and Kelsey