Sunday, May 10, 2009

SEARCHING

...for someone who reads/has visited my blog who DOES NOT have a blog of their own.
I know this is a shot in the dark because, for the most part, bloggers read other bloggers' blogs and they're the ones who leave the comments and what-not, but.
If you do read my blog and you're just a random person on the street without your own blog, pleasepleaseplease leave a comment here.
Also, an email address is preferable? Or you could just email me at livsbookreviews@gmail.com
Please.
I'll love you forever.
And I don't bite, I swear.

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I HAVE a blog, but it's just for friends, family, etc.

    It's not a book blog, or a public one.

    Hope this is what you're looking for. If not, hi! :D

    -Luvreading7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I also have a blog but I haven't posted anything for years so I think I'm a credible candidate:D

    sylvia_uy4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a blog. No time for one, but I read tons of them :)

    pepsivanilla14(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a blog, I'm just a blog reader :)

    anna(dot)w(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an published author looking at blogers who do reviews and came accross yours. I keep up with my favorite blogspot and she had other bloggers listed so here I am. I am spotlighted on my may author spotlight...Reviewabook123.blobspot.com
    I do like your website here.Julia Johnson
    www.freewebs.com/juliajohnsonsideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one, but I can pretend not to if you want. :P Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one but am hardly committed to it. Really, I regret starting a fourth blog about once or twice a week (considering how bloggers are viewed nowadays by authors and all the dissonance occurring between bloggers themselves). So if that works, you can email me. ;)

    amee821 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)