Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday #14 - Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn

No description/summary yet...

Rachel Cohn's stuff has been very hit or miss for me in the past. I found her contribution to Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist to be quite enjoyable but I thought that You Know Where To Find Me was a pointless book.
Judging by the cover (yeah, totally horrible) I think this will be a "hit" book. The girl looks mysterious and the title is sort of circus, crazy-like.
So I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

Released January 12, 2010.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% on "You Know Where To Find Me." That book really fell flat for me.

    This one tough, I hadn't heard of yet.The cover is not my favourite but oh well. I'll have to keep an eye out for the summary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the cover - she's got great hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl on the cover looks so much like Rachel Lefevbre! (is that how you spell her name?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In your previous reviews of Rachel Cohn's books you said that you completely disliked Nick & Norah and even went so far as to say that it should be read only if there are no other reading materials available. In your review of You know where to Find Me you went into detail about your appreciation of the book and that you "Liked it alot". You seem to be a bit confused, based on this post. Also, this book is about a girl named Very LeFreak who is addicted to technology. No circus involved, sorry. Have you perhaps heard the expression don't judge a book by its cover?

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)