Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bits 'n Pieces - Megan McCafferty

Mountains or beaches?
Beaches. Even after all those years working on the boardwalk.

Favorite music artist?
When I was 11, Michael Jackson. Then I hit puberty and got too fickle for favorites.

Have you ever gotten a tattoo?
No.

Would you rather end hunger or hatred?
Hunger. I'm a pragmatist.

What does your perfect day look like?
I like to believe it's in my future.

What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Dazed and Confused, Dangerous Liaisons and Sixteen Candles.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I usually wore my spangly, sequined leotards from my dance recitals and said I was a Broadway star or princess or fairy or something sparkly like that. My mom always made me wear a turtleneck underneath which totally ruined the look.

What is the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?
I can't tell you. But it involved a cappella.

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Barry Manilow. He was born Barry Alan Pincus. Look how well it worked for him.

4 comments:

  1. Love finding out more about Megan, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Megan is funny! "Then I hit puberty and got too fickle for favorites." True...very true!

    I know, I would rather end hunger too, then you could end some of the anger in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. She sounds funny.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)