Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday #16 - The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti

A funny, poignant, uplifting, and truly authentic novel by National Book Award finalist author Deb Caletti.

As of now, that's the only summary out there. I'm sure something else will turn up in the near future but for now, this book will go on my "waiting for" just for the cover and title. Also, I haven't read a Deb Caletti book yet (what's wrong with me?) and this one looks like it might be funny, poignant, uplifting, and truly authentic. What else could a reader want? I do have her book, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart sitting on my shelf at home so hopefully I'll get to that one before The Six Rules of Maybe is released on April 20, 2010. Hopefully.

preorder

5 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten that far into The Nature of Jade by Deb Calleti, but it was pretty good from what I read.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Deb Caletti! I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read some of her books. She's supposed to be amazing. :) Maybe I'll start with this one (cause I'm that backlogged).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for this one as well. It looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)