Saturday, May 3, 2008

Say What? A Meme?

I have been tagged by Ambeen from Ravenous Reader Reviews!

So, here are the rules for this super fantabulous meme:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

Ooh! Fun! The closest book to me is the one I'm currently reading; One Whole and Perfect Day. I actually haven't gotten to page 123 yet, but here are my sentences, nevertheless:
After the shock he'd experienced-the place where he'd grown up vanished while his back was turned-Stan felt he needed meat. Meat of some kind anyway. "Got any Chiko Rolls?"
Huh? Does anyone know what Chiko Rolls are? I think the book is set in Australia so that might explain why I'm kind of out of it. :D Those are cool sentences though!

And here are the five people I tag:
1. Dominique from The Book Vault
2. Jordyn from Page Numbered
3. Cyndi from The Page Wanderer
4. Chelsie from Read, Read, Read
5. Kelsey from Reading Keeps You Sane

3 comments:

  1. Done!

    Oh and I don't know what chiko rolls are either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you were just tagged by me. I know, I suck. Whatcha gonna do about it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!

    just wanted to let you know that my meme is up :)

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)