Saturday, April 11, 2009

Booking Through Thursday/Saturday #29: Numbers Game (#11)

On Saturday

Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…

1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
If books for school count, than yes.
2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
Two. Dos. Tvo.
3. Is this normal for you?
Eh. I prefer not to read more than one personal book at a time because I just confuse myself then. But we're never NOT reading a book in English, so I've got my personal read and then my school one. So pretty normal, but not really by my choice.
4. Where do you keep your current reads?
On my bedroom floor. No joke.

2 comments:

  1. On your bedroom floor? Lol, I do that sometimes. I'd just lay on my bed, and then put the book down on the floor once I've finished because I'm too lazy to put it back on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no shelves (shelfs? has to be shelves), my books are either in boxes, a green plastic bin, or the floor.

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)