Sunday, December 14, 2008

Booking Through Thursday/Saturday #15: Time Is Of The Essence

On Saturday

1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?
NO NO NO. Not at all. I don't believe I've finished one book this month and it's already like 2/3 of the way done. I have school, sports, friends, and a bajillion other things that keep me super busy and not able to have time to just sit down, relax, and read. :(

2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?
If I had more time I'd probably read some comfort books or just try and get through my ever growing pile of review books. I'd also love to have time to read some delicious trashy magazines. They're a guilty pleasure of mine. Who doesn't want to read about Brangelina's 85th adopted kid? Not me! I love that kind of stuff. I also want to read a few more classics as well. A big variety, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pour your heart out. :)