Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quite a Week

I tend to think that I'm a pretty boring person. No wacky family, no crazy drama, and no genetic mutations.

But I think I'm going to start posting a little bit about my week/life happenings here. It may be exceedingly dull. Just a warning.

Numero uno:
I went to see a play at our lovely local theater Thursday night. Two Gentlemen of Verona, 50's style. I loooved it.

Numero dos:
My dog ran away that same Thursday night while I was at the play. We've only had him for a month or two, AND, he didn't have a collar/tags on. We also live close to a big river, which in my mind = certain death by drowning. Needless to say, it was a horrible night for me. Insomnia and tears were involved.
He was found the next day. Sort of anticlimactic.

Numero tres:
I have a love affair with my neighborhood. It's the best place in the whole wide world, I swear. After school on Friday, my friend and I walked to the local cafe/coffee house and played bananagrams and drank chai. I felt so artsy.

Numero quatro:
I've been watching this music video on repeat for an hour.

I cry every time.

Numero quinte:
After reading this post I got all excited and went and cut out and painted my own cardboard hearts.
I wrote some little thoughts on them and have been leaving them places. I left an especially lovely one in the dressing room at my favorite mall store. :)

NOTE: I don't take Spanish. I don't know if those numbers are even close to being right. XD
EDIT: See? I got five wrong! Cinco! Oh and, cuatro, not quatro. Silly me.

6 comments:

  1. They're all right except 5...cinco!

    I'm so glad you found your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amee's got it right - it's cinco. But then, it's cuatro, not quatro. (Sorry. Spelling's just one of my pet peeves.)

    And I love those hearts! I'd gotten really worried when I read that you'd lost your dog, but phew - you found him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so not boring! I'm so jealous of where you live, i live in the darn suburbs! I like that music video, how cute! I've seen the posters for that play around town, fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song! Thanks. Who is the artist?

    You just switched to Italian, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone secretly, or openly, thinks they're boring. Unless you're super conceited:)
    Jonas Goslow is quite handsome as well lol:)

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)