Friday, June 20, 2008

Me, As A Guest Blogger

So over at her wonderful blog Harmony Book Reviews, Harmony has set up an awesome new feature where she lets us reviewers have a chance in the limelight by being featured in a guest blog or interview. And guess whose blog post got published today? Mine! You guys should all definitely head over and check it out. Maybe leave a comment. I would love you forever! You can find my rather nerdy post about summer reading here. And thanks so much to the fantabulous Harmony for her amazing idea and for letting humble little me be featured. :P

2 comments:

  1. I'll head over then. Oh, and are you excited two more days right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I'm really looking forward to it! Packing's a real hassle though...

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)