Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer's Finally Here!

Today was unofficially my last day of school! I finished all my finals and tomorrow I just go to school to party with my friends and have barbecue and cookies. You don't know how relieved I am. I am completely looking forward to summer. It's a time for reading, swimming, reading, lemonade, reading, tanning, reading, and summer romance! What season's better? No school work, just glorious days of lazing around with no responsibilities. And it's a welcome break after the stress of finals week. But sadly, I'm only going to be able to relax for small parts of my summer. Here's what's going on with me:

~Junior Counseling at a little kids' camp out in the middle of the woods. At least there's moolah involved!
~My birthday! In less than two weeks! I'm so excited...
~I'm going out of the country for a month with no internet access! ( June 23 - July 20) Consider this advance warning for a whole entire month with no updates. Of course, I have a whole slew of delicious summer reads that are coming with me though, so expect quite a few reviews when I get back!
~A super amazing contest that I'm planning for after my return. It might possibly include book packs, book-ish paraphernalia, guessing games, and other trinkets. Stay tuned...

And that's about it. So even though summer is a time for relaxing, I don't think I'll be doing too much of that. I hope to get a ton of reading in though. *crosses fingers*

5 comments:

  1. junior counseling sounds fun. Glad your summer has started :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm having a contest come check it out. Lucky you, your summer started one day before mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting! Might not have a TON of relaxing, but at least you'll stay busy and have fun. and yes, read a ton on vacation. :)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! My summer includes doing absolutely nothing, but reading, which is good and bad. I hope you have lots and lots and tons and tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky!! I still have a few days of school to go & testing/finals! ack!

    anyway, hope you have a good summer & bday! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)