Saturday, October 25, 2008

Booking Through Thursday/Saturday #8: Coupling

On Saturday

“Name a favorite literary couple and tell me why they are a favorite. If you cannot choose just one, that is okay too. Name as many as you like–sometimes narrowing down a list can be extremely difficult and painful. Or maybe that’s just me.”

Oh goodness gracious, that is extremely difficult and painful. I love reading about romances whether they be fated, forbidden, or star-crossed. After reading some other blogger's responses to this, I'm going to play off of them a little bit. My list of favorite literary couples is:
-Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen
-Jace and Clary
-Landon and Jamie
-Ron and Hermione
-Wanderer and Ian
-Margo and Q
-Elizabeth and Darcy
-Noah and Allie
-Nick and Norah
-Bleeker and Juno (technically not literary...)
and there are probably about a bajillion others out there, but I think that's a pretty solid list right there. For a couple to make it onto my list there has to be some good chemistry, interesting and verbose conversation, and some good kissing scenes. :P I love me some romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pour your heart out. :)