Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm In John Green's Video...

Umm yeah. It's pretty awesome. 35 seconds into his latest video, he shows a little clip of some people from the Minneapolis event and I'm in it. Barely, but I'm still there. If you look behind the guy, and the girl with pink hair, I'm the blondie with the glasses talking to the girl in the hat. Isn't that a great description. And I must say that in the 1.5 seconds you're able to see me, I manage to look stupid. Urgh. But it's still cool to be in one of his videos if only for a blink of an eye. Kind of like my fifteen minutes of fame except you put a decimal point between the numbers and change it to seconds. 
Wow. Can you tell I'm tired tonight? Enjoy the video and see if you can find me! :P

4 comments:

  1. Muaha! I found you! (That sounds creepy...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so exciting! I paused it and think I saw you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nice! I wish I could go to an author signing.

    btw is Sarah his wife?

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)