Monday, October 6, 2008

I Love Kelsey

Wanna know why? It's not only because she's my favorite Minnesota sistah, or that she has a fantastic blog. It's also because she started a very cool Ning site for all of us who are addicted to books. A bunch of the YA bloggers are already members so you should definitely head over and see what all the fuss is about. And you should friend me! I'm really looking forward to being able to chat with people and interact in this new and super fun way. 
http://bookaholicsanonymous.ning.com/ is your gateway to books, discussions, good times, and cookies. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. It is too much fun over there! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liv! I love you too and you're my favorite Minnesota Sistah, also! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)