Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving has finally arrived. It's really a true American tradition. 
Spend time with family, eat food, be thankful, eat food, watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade, eat food. That's the way it happens at my house. And truthfully, it's one of my favorite holidays because it signals the start of the entire winter holiday season; and I'm a holiday fanatic. This is my absolute favorite time of year. 
So on that note, I hope you all enjoy your turkey-filled day! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh its my favorite too (: Except maybe Christmas. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At our house it's the same, but instead of the parade, it's football. Everyone in my family (but me, lol) loves watching the football games.

    Happy Thanksgiving. :)

    hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that turkey, he's got an attitude! Happy start of the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Pour your heart out. :)